Saturday, March 7, 2009

link to photos!

I finally figured it out; how to upload photos to Flickr, make appropriate sets, and link it to my blog.  Amazing really, but I did it.  Click the link on my sidebar, and it will take you to the photo-set page.  There are several categories so far:  old/current work, my newest work, an insiders view of doing a big show, and close-up and personal photos of life in "the hive." I call my wonderful helpers worker-bees, I am of course the queen bee, and when we are all buzzing about, my home becomes "the hive."  Work-in-progress photos will likely show up in that category. Welcome to my world!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melinda, it's Sandra in Philly...how are you? Love the blog...it looks like mine! I'll be taking photos the first of April so I can refresh my site. I thought of you last night about another matter so i was surprised to see your email. Do your thing girl! I'll send you an email separately...guerilla marketing does work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks T! I think it's a good start at representing the hive, and will get better as time goes by... I love having a place to tell the story!

    ReplyDelete