Thursday, March 5, 2009

new to blogging!

This is going to link from my (under construction) website, and will be a place to show new work, my process, my daily life as a maker of "pretty things" and whatever else I feel like sharing. I suspect galleries will check from time to time to see what is in the pipeline, my friends and family will check to see why I haven't been calling, and whoever else stumbles across it will suffer through photos of our spoiled kitten and my industrious worker-bees. Because I love the ordinary parts of life they will likely get some coverage here as well. I will try to hold back on my proclivity for over-sharing, but who knows? A proclivity is a proclivity.

To start with I want to learn how to post photos and create a sidebar for particular categories. So. Here I go!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I get to be the first person to leave a comment!! (I'll show you how to post pictures.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda, That Charles Ikard follower is really me. This is going to be fun. Love your Damask collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! My first blog comments. Thank you! Now if I could just figure out how to get link to flickr to work. All in due time I suspect. But argh! Making things is SO much more fun than working out web links and all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Melinda,
    das ist toll, so können wir uns die wunderschönen Produkte Deiner Fantasie ansehen und wieder ein wenig mehr an Deinem Leben teilhaben!
    Mein Arbeitgeber hat auch ein Web-Log (Blog)http://golfgutglinde.blogspot.com/
    Du kannst ja mal reinschauen, ich bin da auch drin!
    Ganz liebe Gruesse von Deiner deutschen Familie und besonders von Silke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mel, wie herrlich, Dein Blog anzuklicken und Deine Welt wieder öfter betreten zu können! Aber bald zum Glück nicht nur virtuell - nächste Woche dann ganz real, darauf freuen wir uns riesig!
    Schnee brauchen wir dann allerdings nicht mehr, und Gemütlichkeit werden wir trotzdem haben... und einiges mehr.
    Bis bald - alles Liebe und Gute,
    Eva und Joerg

    ReplyDelete