Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's my birthday!

and to celebrate I am taking a couple hours off from work to visit a friends store for the first time (which she opened over a year ago!) and treat myself to "a little something." Then back to work, and then a friend is treating me to a sushi dinner out. I think sushi is the best treat EVER.

We are VERY busy around here. Lots of orders to fill and reorders coming in almost daily. A little anxiety as I also need to prepare for 2 (two!) retail shows coming up back to back in 6 weeks. YIKES! But lest the gods think I am complaining let it be heard that I am full of gratitude that I am so busy. It's a Very Good Thing. Yes indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    (Let's see: I texted you, facebooked you, and commented here....)

    Wicked hot here down south.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you T! I'm having a happy day... sushi feast!

    ReplyDelete