Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Crazy Busy!

My wholesale orders were down after the big wholesale show at Philly last winter. So I committed to two retail shows in this period, back-to-back. I had NEVER anticipated the response to my work based on the low volume of orders and fear to spend money early this year. Now I have a great problem to have (too many orders/reorders to fill on time). It is very stressful, but I keep reminding myself it is a really, really great problem to have. So I practice gratefulness as I race against every tick of the clock to prepare as much work as possible. I hope the galleries can be a little patient with me. Had I known reorders would be coming so fast and furious at the beginning of the year I wouldn't have committed to these retail shows. But there you have it. Busy girl, me. The hive is buzzing! Thanks goodness for a great crew of worker-bees.

2 comments: