Saturday, October 10, 2009

delicious ordinary this and that..

The weather gods are being kind to me. I worry about my discipline once the weather turns gloomy. Today I was about to be tested, but this afternoon, just in time for my jog, the sun broke through and it was GLORIOUS! Whew. The discipline exam got postponed another day. I wonder what I should study to prepare myself?

My lovely (and google genius) assistant Premium T found a source for the glass shapes I had spent 2 hours scouring the web for. How she did that I can't imagine. Maybe a different google at her house? At any rate, there is hope here at the hive again! Some of the shapes that sell really well were discontinued, now there will be replacements, looking like even a better quality glass, AND at almost the same price. YES!

I just picked the rest of my hearty, faithful roses. They were horribly neglected this summer and yet hung in there. It will be close to freezing tonight, so I cut them and put them in a vase to see and smell while I work at the table.

Roasted brussel sprouts and chicken for dinner. Yum.

A rousing game of hide and seek with my kitten (big grown up kitten now, but still...). We take turns hiding and springing out at each other. Ah, the life of a single girl!

An indulgent weekend nap on the couch today. A treat I've been giving myself on weekends lately. I've come late to the joys of napping. Highly recommended. especially with soft, wonderful music to let your brain surf to...

AND I just figured out that blogger has spell check. Woo hoo!

Now: a little gin on the rocks, some bad TV, and a TON of vases to prepare to be sandblasted on Monday (which means there are tons of orders which is a Very Good Thing).

See? Delicious ordinary.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm..you seem to have omitted a little detail concerning clothing in your paragraph about hide-n-seek....

    (As for google, maybe it has something to do with my proximity to the software mega-giant.)

    ReplyDelete