Friday, January 29, 2010

next phase

Well, that couch (and cognac, and kitty) were all very well used after I posted the last entry. I sipped cognac, laid back on the couch, pulled a blanket over me, the kitty curled up on my belly, and I slept for 4 hours.

Got up, to tired to eat (VERY unusual for me!), got into my jammies, laid back down on the couch and actually watched a dvd. WITHOUT working while I watched. It's been, what? Years since I've done that?

Then went to bed & slept 12 hours.

I felt great yesterday. Actually went running AND to yoga, and wrote lists of everything I need to do before I leave. Then worked.

Connie, one of my helpers, came in to work and tidied up all the detritus that was left in the wake of "hurricane shipping" and now I feel ready to finish up all the tasks with a clear mind.

A huge relief and lightness in my being.

Still a lot to do, but clearly manageable.

Ahhh, the glory of organization and lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment