Saturday, February 20, 2010

In Baltimore


I got here!

Snow, in enormous piles.

It's what everyone is still talking about: in the cab, in the train, in the bar tonight where I had my dinner.

I am SOOOO glad it is not falling this week too.

I am resting with great vigor. I know, that sentence contains an oxymoron. But with all the intent I can muster I am trying to shake this nasty virus by tomorrow, no, today, no, actually YESTERDAY.

The hotel is fine. Disappointing after the Loews in Philadelphia. And no tuna tartar on the menu. Just ordinary stuff. I'll have to stop by the sushi place on my way "home" from the show each night.

How I do suffer.

Let's see, what else?

Well, I certainly regret not having more time with Danielle and family. Everything was kind of a foggy blur because of being sick.

I e-mailed my crew for set-up tomorrow. I hope they are as good as the Philly crew.

Oh dear, this is a nothing post.

But still, representative of a working artist-type on the road.

1 comment:

  1. I love: resting with great vigor.

    And I must ask: what's snow?!!!

    ReplyDelete