Sunday, February 21, 2010

I've become a snob

True confessions.

And I hate snobbery.

But Loews Philadelphia has spoiled me. Their magnificent happy hour, the wonderful hotel, what comes across as authentic friendliness and helpfulness...

Let me say: I just spent 2 times as much on a sushi dinner that might as well have been purchased at a grocery store, and "cold" sake that was room temperature.

Yep. I've become a snob.

I hang my head in shame.

But on a more positive and uplifting note:

My nasty virus is beginning to retreat into submission. I didn't get dizzy or pass out all day today. I don't know if you realize it, but that's a positive sign.

Most of my Baltimore crew showed up, and after 7 hours my booth looks like this:

I'll spend most of tomorrow "fluffing" and pricing and all that other stuff,to prepare for the two wholesale days during which I likely will be taking orders for my waiting list.

If you can believe that.

Amazing!

It might snow this week, and I'm laughing at it gleefully.

Because I'M HERE!

I'm not trying to GET HERE!

And it's not LAST WEEK!

Last week left all THIS in it's wake:


Ok, I'm luxuriously done for the night.

I'm going to jammie up, sip a little cognac, and fold customer cards in bed while watching something (without a doubt) stupid on TV.

Stay tuned for the next installation of:

"My Life As A Showgirl!"

(reality blogging at it's best).

2 comments: