Sunday, February 28, 2010

Show over...

Another iPhone post. Does this work? Can anyone read this?

I'm curious.

I'm also SO done!

This time tomorrow I'll be on a plane.

Heading home.

Of course I'll miss the clean sheets, towels, toilets, chocolates on the pillow each night...

But...

I'll be home.

Retail show much, much slower than I had expected or hoped. Same story from the other artists I spoke with.

But wholesale has promised me a very busy year, so to be anything less than incredibly gratefull would be simply insane.

I arranged for late checkout tomorrow, so I get to:

SLEEP IN!

And I'll write more after a full dose of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's........

Good night!

3 comments:

  1. I am amazed that you can write all this on your iPhone.....

    Your house is clean!

    Show over! Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it. Amazing. From a phone?
    Congratulations! On having all your hard work pay off and posting from a phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And hurrah! I'm home! coffee on lap, kitten in cup...

    ReplyDelete