Sunday, April 25, 2010

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Woke up this morning to a golden light creeping through the dark clouds.

Birdsong twinkling in trees all around me.

The air gentle and kind.

Colors soft and scents gentle.

I am grateful for this day.

Yoga this morning, slow with many deep breaths.

And I will roll around luxuriously in the rest of a gentle slow Sunday.

Work, yes, but slowly! Run, yes, but gently! Nap, yes--slowly, deliciously, while weighted down by a 15 pound warm purring kitten on my belly.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, life is just fine.

I'm grateful.

1 comment:

  1. It's so good to see people enjoying life and being grateful for everything it has to offer, even tiny litte things the rest of the world seems not to notice.

    Makes me feel alive and grateful too!!Thanks

    ReplyDelete