Saturday, May 1, 2010

my hard-working crew

I took photos yesterday of my crew, hard at work.
(click to see photos larger)

Here are Rachel (new addition to the team) and T. hard at work at the table:


And Rachel down in the studio dremeling off stubborn bits of enamel left after sandblasting:

She brought me lily of the valley from her yard:

and Leslie, my wonderful, brand new, super organized and responsible bookkeeper, getting the chaos of piles of paper properly corralled and digitized in the office:

And then.
I was surfing some blogs last night before bed and came across The Truth about my team on Premium T.'s blog.
Click HERE to see the Truth about my crew.
When the cat's away...
Oh yeah, some heads will be rolling.

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute blog! I'm glad I stumbled upon it :)

    Denalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Silver Strands, and thank you! (I have a whole headful of silver strands, some of which I "decorate...")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thankyou for this blogg it is quite interesting and i hope you keep it this site might interest you its all about spray painting, it ranges from cars to furniture and has lessond and tips on all these things, also there is a great bit on there that i spoted call wep crack that enable you to crack someone elses secure wireless internet so u can use it for free without then knowing it is a awsome site and it teaches how to protect yours if u have one so even if you dont want to hack someone elses it stops them hacking yours give it a glance if not anything else it well worth it well i thought it was the link is here visit Spraywork

    ReplyDelete