Sunday, June 13, 2010

Finally!

I got the photos of my newest work uploaded onto my Flickr page.

Sheesh.

It didn't take THAT long to remember how to do it, and yet... I just kept putting it off.

So I wrote it on my to-do list for this weekend.

And I actually did it.

Sometimes I amaze myself.

Both because I did something on my list, AND because I procrastinated for so long.

Sigh.

Is it just me, or does procrastination work like gravity? Is ANYONE immune?

(click the link on the right sidebar to get to the page if you'd like to see).

4 comments:

  1. YOUR WORK IS GETTING MORE AMAZING ALL OF THE TIME! FABULOUS NEW PIECES YOU "FINALLY" POSTED! EVERYDAY, A CUSTOMER COMMENTS ON HOW WONDERFUL YOUR WORK IS! THANKS! WE LOVE YOUR CREATIVITY! The Girls at SKYLINE GALLERY

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ladies! I hope it keeps selling, for all of us!

    ReplyDelete