Monday, July 12, 2010

10 days

the countdown is ON!

The Bellevue show has to be set up in 11 days.

Available inventory is, shall we say, a bit sparse?

But we have 10 days.

Extra help is coming in, I am resigned to doing nothing else between now and then.

Well, a bit of exercise must be done for the sake of stress management.

And then I have a hair appt. for the first time in 7 months.

And I DO have to sleep.

But the only way to unwind the tightening knot in my gut is to "go dog go" and work.

It will be done, and it will be done well, and the work will be gorgeous.

We always pull it off.

It's just... thinking about it is a bit overwhelming.

So I'll quit thinking, and simply...

Go dog go!

3 comments:

  1. I check in on you from time to time. Know you are prayed for! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new work. I am trying to find a gallery in Texas (Dallas to be exact) that carries or wants to carry your work. P.S. Have you ever considered being on Martha Stewart? She is always looking for new creative and awesome talent and you fit the bill. However, if you do go on her show you’ll have to go more mainstream and hire more people because an endorsement from her will catapult you! Blessings and goodwill being sent your way! Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU, Annie! I appreciate all your good thoughts and wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with walking the dogs, and better weather with it, too, meine Liebe -- I remember Bellevue from our family visit and wish we were there again to share all the beauty, fun, friendship and excitement!
    Say hello to dogs and bees and the one kitten --
    E.

    ReplyDelete