Thursday, July 22, 2010

waiting for paint to dry..

..and then I can go to bed.

I am exhausted.

That's normal, before a show.

Especially when we kept shipping out the work we made for the show, because galleries were "desperate".

That's a good thing.

My amazing crew makes me feel and believe in the world as a place of love, kindness, community.. and many more warm and full things that I am too tired to articulate just now.

The truck is packed.

Set-up at 8 am.

I will tell stories of the past few amazing days after the show.

But for now: I'm calling the paint dry and going to bed.

After all, I AM the boss...

And I should be able to tell the paint when it should be dry, no?

2 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled with my purchase. It was so hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear that, Meri!
    It was really lovely to see you, and your big bright heart.

    ReplyDelete