Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I was so tired today,

that I felt cranky and all out of whack.

When I realized I was getting cranky with my wonderful helpers I went upstairs to rest and create a "melinda-free zone" in which they could work without the sharp little spikes that pierce through my own brain into others.

It felt better for me, and for them I'm sure.

Some days it's just like that.

And sometimes, even while I feel drowned by my own brain, others are gut punched by their own lives.

Kinda puts things into perspective, eh?

Life.

We've just gotta learn to surf, don't we?

Big waves, small ones.

It's all a dance.

May the music play well for you, for all of us, as often as possible.

Good night!

2 comments:

  1. It's all about the ebb and flow (I typed "egg and glow" -- wrong!), isn't it?

    Although I vote for more flow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. egg and glow. well, I like that too, but still and all, whenever possible, let's have flow, ok?

    ReplyDelete