Monday, January 17, 2011

my new work...

still stinks.

But if, NO! WHEN! (she says confidently) I break through I will post some photos of the start to finish process.

I have taken photos of most every day's progress to send to my helpers.

They have been polite.

And I appreciate that.

There's something in there,

but it ain't out yet.

I have a love/hate relationship with time pressure.

Without it, I could stay in the pondering, thinking, imagining phase for... ever.

With too tight a time constraint I feel so pressured I can't give myself the time and space to go as deep and far as I want.

And I am living here, closer to the latter, but glad I'm not adrift in the former.

And so it is this day, the what? The 17th of January?

Aw shit.

Tic tock tick tock tick tock....

An interesting thing to me:

When I am exposing the photo-sensitive mask to the UV light for 25 seconds, those 25 seconds seem to go by so very slowly.

And yet, the days, months, years all pass so quickly.

Much more quickly than those 25 seconds it seems.

What's up with that?

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment