Monday, January 24, 2011

nice day

I woke fairly early for me, after not staying up too late.

Got busy, my crew arrived, I went for a run (two days in a row. Damn, it's so hard to get back into the routine, once I've let it go...). I feel SOOOOO much better when I do, and it really pisses me off that I let the "other" me take charge sometimes, and then I feel so much worse. I know this stuff inside and out. Really. But knowing is not the same as doing. Not at all.

Got home, worked while laughing and being clever and silly with T. and Rachel all day.

Nice.

Got an e-mail from one member of my team that I found through Craig's List 2 years ago to help set up and tear down my booth in Philly. Wanted to know if I could use help again. Wow! they are the BEST crew, and I really hope they will all be available again. I can't believe how lucky I was to find such a good group. Good helpers, and amazing people! I am so touched and grateful for the connection.

Then went to dinner at my (wonderful) brother's (+) and had a lovely time.

Now home, started to work, and then decided: "hey, why not an early night again? I'll wake up all fresh and ready for another very busy day."

So that's what I will do.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment