Thursday, January 13, 2011

oh dear,

my posts are utterly repetitive these days, with nothing insightful or lovely.

It's because (at least I think it is!) I am deep in the trenches. I am working.

Sitting at the computer all day, which is something I've never done.

I'm working with a collection of photographs I've taken over the past year, with this project in mind.

And between learning Photoshop (no small feat for my impatient mind) and The Computer Issues of the past 2 weeks...

well, I'm waaayyyyy behind.

But! I think some good stuff is coming.

I'll do some testing on actual glass tomorrow, and know more.

But I sense it's gong to work.

I wish I had more time I wish I had more time I wish I had more time...

I'm grateful for all the time I have!

Good night, from my trench.

2 comments:

  1. Your photographs are beautiful. Marylinn Kelly shared your work with me, and I had to come see for myself.

    I sympathize with you on Photoshop. I too am trying to learn. I take online classes by HP...they are free.

    Hang in there...I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna, for stopping by and commenting!
    Ahhh, photoshop. It's a tough one for me. I found utterly impossible to gain traction initially. But then I found a teeny tiny hole in the impenetrable wall, and gradually have been making it bigger. Only after getting a little oriented did the book start making any sense at all. And it really helped getting a computer that would actually run it! The adobe help tutorials have been useful too..
    Good luck to us both!

    ReplyDelete