Tuesday, January 18, 2011

progress,

maybe.

I'll have more of an idea in the morning, in the light.

I tried some stuff out on actual vessels today.

Some I like, some I don't, some have potential.

But the potential part is good. It can lead me somewhere.

And that's the thing, isn't it?

Potential.

A little peek through the curtain, a tiny animal path revealed in the woods, a little glimmer.

I think, now that I have at least 2 or three new strong contenders, that I can begin to relax and settle and pay attention to those subtle signs.

I've been a more than a little crazy-stressed here lately, and couldn't settle down enough into a quiet place to hear those little whispers, follow the subtle signs.

I think, maybe, just maybe, I can a little bit now.

That's a nice thought to go to sleep with, and so I shall.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment