Tuesday, March 15, 2011

time flies

It's back to production, in a big way.

And so it seems there is nothing of real interest to write about.

But I want to take the time to write about things beyond my daily activities, just not tonight.

We are making and shipping and making and shipping and making and shipping and making and shipping and making and shipping.... (and so on).

Shipped enough to pay my team today for February, which they patiently and generously waited for.

Shipped enough to pay my mortgage, which I had extended.

Shipped enough to pay my health insurance (benefits of which have been reduced by half... and the cost? Well. This post is not about that).

Now working on shipping enough to pay my team at the end of this month, AND make my March mortgage payment on time.

Then: get back onto a more routine schedule of bills, and repaying debt.

The good news?

I have tons of orders.

And it will happen.

And it's a blessing.

And let's all send our best thoughts, prayers, wishes and light to Japan.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment