Sunday, May 1, 2011

my relationship (s) with the weather

It's sunny today!

I actually love all kinds of weather.

I am often so relieved to have the rain.
Rain makes me feel so soft and safe, all wrapped up in a cozy nest. Soothed, comforted.

Big thunder and lightening are exhilarating for me. I want to be out IN it. When I was a kid on the island I would nestle myself between big driftwood logs on the beach and just watch & breathe it in.

Big wind makes me want to be out in the gusts, to feel the power of it push against my body. When I was at the ocean last fall there was a huge storm with around 90-100 mph wind. I went running on the beach. Into the wind, I was at (what seemed like) a 45 degree angle, and running WITH the wind I had to lean back like a drum major to not be blown onto my face.

I remember in college a particular storm during which I ran to the top of a big hill and danced in that wind. I came home to the dorm, opened the big window and hung leaves I had gathered from the woods from the ceiling with thread, and played Carmina Burana at top volume.

So FULL of it I wanted to burst forth from my body.

I loved it.

Today the sun is out, the air is warm, I went for a little walk to the store and was thinking about the differences I feel in the sun vs. in the rain.

In the rain my spirit is contracted, pulled way in, and curled up tight like a napping kitten. Cozy and safe.

In the sun my spirit expands, the molecules of my self seem to disperse forever, and I feel a lightness, an openness, and a sort of transparency.

The differences are so striking.

Today is a day full of light, lightness, and sweetness.

2 comments:

  1. I am Cannon Shelly i lives in alabama and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us.. Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to THE HIGH PRIEST OZIGIDIDON and i contacted him on highpriestozigididon@gmail.com, at first i thought it was not going to be possible and i contacted him i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours after the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me,so ever since we have been happily married with one kid my lovely baby(Anita)...i wish you the best of luck... friends you can contact HIGH PRIEST OZIGIDIDON on his email, highpriestozigididon@gmail.com. I know you will Thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day everyone,I am sharing about my experience and testimony online in search of a spell caster that will restore my marriage and make me live a happy life. I was introduced to a spell caster by my neighbor and i contact him. to my greatest surprise i never though that there was going to be a real spell caster for me but i was amazed when i met a real one in the person of His Majesty,HIGH PRIEST OZIGIDIDON who helped in in bring back my man and making me have a happy marriage and home and also help in restoring back my job and life and sincerely it is to numerous for me to mention, i just can't thank him more that enough for all he has done but i want to sincerely thank him for restoring my hope that there are still real spell casters out there. Indeed he is so real and true to his job. i am glad i met him and i will hold him in high esteem till i leave this earth. Your HIGHNESS i will never let you go you are my foundation.High priest can be gotten on highpriestoziigididon@gmail.com. i know when you contact him and he worked for you, you will definitely come back to thank me. high priest is so great and powerful.. i have lost the adjective to classify him.

    ReplyDelete